Glorysia, i updated info about Liam the Turtwig
What's on your mind?
So, hello, I'm CrazyMew37. I'm a new User here, but I think I will gain experience here soon enough. I've decided to make a New RP here, called Pokemon: Crazy Safari. It's a wacky RP about Hilbert being Trapped in a Strange Safari, meeting Good and Bad Characters and Pokemon on the way. If you wanna join, just ask me!
Ok. So we have a few episodes, Negima. What else should we add?
An D&D RP based off of Pokemon
An evil group of Pokemon are causing chaos all over the world, continets have been destroyed, oceans drained, villages raided. They plan on using Giratina to destroy the world. Its up to a few Pokemon and you to save the world!
My character and example
Backstory: When layed as an egg parents were killed. In adult life the village he was in and burned down, leaving a perm scar
Personality: Mostly doesnt trust anyone (Should be longer then this)
Alignment: Neutral good
Attacks: Astonish and ember
Starter weapon: Fire Quarterstaff 1d12 50% chance to inflict burn
Starter trinket: Fire orb gives extra 10% chance to inflict burn every attack
Hey guys. I'm sorry if this seems rather pointless, but since I discovered how to do this, I wanted to share, just in case other uses in this Fanon have been looking to do this, but didn't know how to. When you create your infobox, and wants to use more than one picture, as if for a time-skip for your character, but doesn't want them glued together, or something like that, this is what you must do.
You must place the "tabber" after "image", and just follow the example from the image I posted. Once you do, both pictures you posted will be there, and your infobox will look like this:
Just click at the tabber at the top of the infobox to switch pictures without making the infobox stretch out and occupy the page. Like I said, may be pointless, but I just wanted to share this :D
I can't post a picture it says "File type verification error!" Please help! What does this mean and how can I fix it
Hey, so my fourth series will take place in Kanto. If you want one of your OC's to be a companion of Jon's then leave a mention of the OC in this discussion and I will choose two companions. If you are unlucky to not be a companion, you may be chosen as a rival instead. I am not writing the Kanto series yet as I am still writing the Alola story.
Im new here and i want to say Hello!
Im a pokemon fan and I breed on pokemon sun and moon!
Thinking of making my own Trading shop...
I just dont think RP should be on a wiki page.
fallow wiki rules
Warning, Enraged Legendarys are on the loose, everyone, the ledganderys are invading \
Hi, could someone help me with artwork for my fanon. I'm terrible at drawing and I'm still learning 3D modeling. Here are some characters:
- Samuel - The male player character of the game and love interest for female players. He has brown hair, blue eyes, wears a red cap with a Poké Ball symbol, a blue t-shirt with a Poké Ball design, beige khakis, and black shoes (with blue soles). His pose should be that he has his left fist up to his shoulder and his right hand holding a Poké Ball to his waist. His face should look determined.
- Samantha - The female player character of the game and love interest for male players. She has shoulder-length blonde hair, blue eyes, wears a red Alice band (the horseshoe shaped headband girls wear), a pink t-shirt with a Poké Ball, denim thigh-high short shorts, white sneakers (with red soles). She carries a big red purse as her bag. Her pose should be her right hand holding out a peace sign and her left holding a Poké Ball to her waist. She should have a big open mouth smile.
- Matt - The rival of the game. He has spiky brown hair, a black leather jacket that has Poké Ball symbols on his shoulders, blue jeans and grey sneakers. His pose should be him holding a Poké Ball to the camera with an evil grin on his face.
- Professor Albert Pine - The Professor that gives you your starter Pokémon. He has grey hair, blue eyes, a really long grey beard (as long as Santa, Dumbledore or Gandalf), a white lab coat, black khakis and brown shoes.
- Andy - The developer of the Pokémon Storage System for the Illis region. He has brown hair, glasses, blue eyes, a white shirt with a black tie,
- Buzz - The Gym Leader of Chikaflic City who specializes in Bug types. He has a brown buzz cut, green eyes, wears safari clothes and carries a butterfly net. His pose should be him with both hands on the net and gritting his teeth.
- Damian - The Gym Leader of Smokon Town who specializes in Dark types. He has black hair, dark brown eyes, a skull t-shirt, a bunch of key chains around his belt.
- Markus - The Gym Leader of Wilette City who specializes in Fighting types. He has brown hair, brown eyes and wears a white gi with a black belt. He should be in a fighting pose.
- Rocky - The Gym Leader of Roxonn City who specializes in Rock types. He looks African-American and is as muscular as the Hulk. He wears a grey tight shirt and black pants with no shoes. He should be admiring his right arm muscles while holding a 200 ton barbel in just his left hand.
- Mary - The Gym Leader of Divina Town who specializes in Fairy types. She has blue eyes, blonde hair and has big pink butterfly wings sprouting from her back. She has a pink dress with her skirt resembling flower petals. She wears high heels. Her body should be mostly turned to her right (or our left) to show off her wings. Her feet should be off the ground and her left leg should be higher than her right leg.
- Gabriel - The Gym Leader of Auros Town who specializes in Psychic types. He looks Indian (as in someone from India, not Native American). He is blind with solid white eyes to show it. He wears a purple turban and purple robes. He should be sitting cross-legged in front of a crystal ball.
- Daphne - The Gym Leader of Marsville Town who specializes in Poison types. She has blue hair, blue eyes and wears a red dress and heels. She should be walking like a model with her left hand on her waist.
- Draco - The Gym Leader of Legendaron Town. He has blonde slicked back hair, blue eyes and Dracula's cape. He should be showing his vampire fangs.
- Kevin - The first member of the Elite Four specializing in Grass types. He has shoulder-length hippy blonde hair and green eyes. He has a green painter smock. His pose should be him painting a picture.
- Laura - The second member of the Elite Four specializing in Fire types. She has long waist-length orange hair and amber eyes. She wears a red t-shirt, denim thigh-high short shorts, yellow high heels. Her pose should be her tossing the Poké Ball in the air while smiling.
- Marina - The third member of the Elite Four specializing in Water types. She has blonde shoulder-length hair, green eyes, a blue mermaid tail. She wears only a purple seashell bra. Her pose is her laying on her side.
- Thor - The fourth member of the Elite Four specializing in Electric types. He has short brown hair, a lab coat with a tie. He carries his own miniature lightning rod. His pose should be him holding his lightning rod to the sky.
- Norm - The champion of Illis specializing in Normal types. He has blonde hair and wears a white shirt and grey jeans with white sneakers. His pose is him just standing there.
Hi everyone! I was just wondering if anyone has taken interest in the series I'm working on with Kalos Adventures/Johto Travels creator Polarbear114 (I put the title in the subject line). It's my first attempt to make a fanseries for Pokemon (as apposed to fan-made stories and those types of things), so comments, whether praise or critisism, would be appreciated. Leave them either here or on my Talk page if you like.
Hey all. I have discovered one contributor to our lowered activity--a copy wiki. It seems to have been created 3 years ago (about the time activity died down) and it has just over 3000 pages. It has active users, but about 1/5 of our amount. However, it does steal our web traffic as it is the second result when one Googles "pokemon fanon". I would like to merge with them, but I don't know how we should approach them. If this merge went through, we would have to contend with their staff which consists of 6 members, 4 of which are bureaucrats. How do we go about this? I ask for everyone to forward their suggestions.
Which Pokemon series would be perfect for a Pokemon/Digimon crossover?
since I'm making a Pokémon fan series I need the help of the users of a Pokémon fan wiki to create it.It is about Pokémon with the ability to switch powers, body parts, and colors to experience being a whole new Pokémon and if you add a Pokémon you want to be in the series you can have a audition it has to include a personality, strengths, weakness, likes-dislikes, and powers/moves.Also I need help with pokemon members for the main villains Elite Darkness a group with the plans to spread darkness all over the world, Gym Leaders, Rivals, Plots, Story so if you want to help just comment down below and we can talk about.And I will need help making those infoboxes where the trainer has its list of pokemon and the infoboxes for the main pokemon.
Hello everyone! Was really thinking about becoming a devoted member of this community, though I would prefer to know what I'm getting myself into first! :D
Is this community big? Or is it small?
Is this an active community?
I won't express my opinion, since I want nothing but the truth!
Just a question, which one is your favourite, it can be a game, show, Roleplay, who cares. Note, you can't pick your own, pick someone else's give them credit.