- Any user (owner of fanfiction here) may vote once on general wiki issues.
- Promotions may have special voting requirements attached.
- The definition of abuse of the voting system is subject to the discretion of PFW Staff, and includes sockpuppeting. This holds a punishment.
- Users with 1000 edits or more may put up an issue for voting as long as the correct procedure is followed and they gain approval from a bureaucrat. Include a clear description of the issue, how votes will be counted, and the closing time.
- An issue may come up in the wiki improvement board or on a staff member's talk page.
- A discussion will follow to determine if the issue requires a vote, and if so, what the voting options will be.
- A formal discussion will be started on the voting board by an experienced user (1000+ edits) where the original post must include a clear description of the issue, as well as the time period during which votes will be counted. This must be a minimum of one week long!
- All users can reply to this original post with questions and comments. The YES or NO comment must be typed prominently at the beginning of the user's post.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.